The pineapple is a fruit that sticks very well in both savory and sweet dishes. It always brings freshness, lightens the recipe and gives a lot of juiciness to the dishes. Eating alone is a great choice, but it can be used in countless recipes. Its low caloric content and its high fiber content are qualities to take into account when it comes to fruit consumption. It is also one of the most recommended fruits when following a diet of slimming.
Today I’m going to present one of those dishes that you want when the heat comes because you eat cold and can prepare in advance to have the food ready when you return to take a walk or to take a bath. It is a cold tuna cake with pineapple ideal for Sundays and celebrations because it is very colorful, although you can easily prepare it any day of the week. So I hope to convince you that this is a rich, practical and healthy dish.
- 9 slices of crustless bread
- 12 slices of pineapple in natural
- 150 g canned tuna
- 150 g stuffed olives
- 1 can of anchovies
- 200 g of crab sticks (surimi)
Salty pineapple cake:
You can see this video on YouTube to comment, bookmark I like or subscribe to my channel video recipes.
Salty pineapple cake: recipe preparation
- – Remove 4 stuffed olives, 4 anchovies and 4 pineapple slices and store them for decoration.
- – Cut the pineapple into pieces, surimi sticks, stuffed olives and anchovies. Mix with the tuna and add a few tablespoons of mayonnaise and mix well until you get a paste, which will be the filling of the salty pineapple cake.
- – In a mold for plum cake, place a sheet of transparent film leaving a good piece on both sides of the mold. This film will wrap the pineapple cake and help us to unmold it.
- – Lay a layer of mold bread in the bottom (if necessary, cut the remaining piece) and cover with the filling. Cover with another layer of bread and extend the filling of pineapple pastry again. Cover with another layer of bread pan and cover with the film.
- – Keep the pineapple cake in the refrigerator until serving time.
- Before serving the pineapple cake, you must unmold it. Remove the film paper and turn the cake as if it were a pudding. Cover the top with a thin layer of mayonnaise, place the pineapple you have reserved and fill the holes with an olive wrapped in an anchovy. At this time, be prepared to receive the honors of the best chefs!
Council of utilization:
You may be about stuffing, so I advise you to take advantage of it by making a sandwich or eating it to tablespoons and so you make sure it is good good.
Preparation of the pineapple cake
How to make this pineapple cake a bit lighter?
If you use natural tuna, you will avoid a few extra calories. If you have it in oil, you can rinse it with water and drain to remove excess. You can also use mayonnaise light.
You may also like this blog.